Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Sweet Brandon


As you all know, I hit the jackpot when I married Brandon.  He is so good for me in so many different ways.  One thing I love about him is his constant desire to be learning something new.  I love to read, and am constantly working on a book with at least several hundred pages......  Brandon decided this week that he wants to try and read more.  He's not exactly the biggest reader around.  So, he headed out to the library the other night to pick up a couple of books.  To my delight, he came home with two books.  One was a Russian language book for him to brush up on his Russian......the other..........was a book on speed reading!  I thought that was kinda funny and had to share it!  Kudos to him for trying to race through something he doesn't particularly enjoy!

No comments: